Both Lutron and Creston offer top class lighting control for your home. They are both automated lighting systems that can make your home more livable and convert the place to the unique place you have always wanted it to be. The two of them are special and functional, but there are certain features that differentiate them; some of these differentiating features will be considered below. Continue reading for Creston vs Lutron facts
The features of Lutron
Some of the distinguishing features of the Lutron automated lighting systems are highlighted below:
- There is no need for rewiring or retrofitting: Lutron allows its end users to easily install this lighting system without ever having to rewire or retrofit the home.
- Seamless control: It can also be installed as a whole-home lighting system to control both the light in the interior and exterior of the home. The control can be done via any device of your choice, be it Android, iPhone, iPad, remote control or even your keypad
- Design options are limitless: The Lutron lighting system is built to incorporate lighting devices, window treatments and every other form of light control in the home in a holistic manner. You can also control each of the lightings individually from your bed or couch.
- Lower energy cost: The Creston vs Lutron comparison shows that the latter has more energy cost-reducing capability than the other. It gives you complete freedom adjust each of the light in the home at any time whatsoever. It features solar-adaptive software that makes cost reduction more practicable.
The features of Creston
The features that make Creston a top line performer will be highlighted below:
- Very easy to install: The ease of installation is one of the many features that make this automated lighting system to stand out. It has many years of complementary smart home technologies below its belt and can be installed at any stage of the home construction or even after the construction
- Keypad control: Just like the Lutron automated lighting system, the Creston lighting system can also be controlled from the keypad on your mobile devices. The user interface can be accessed from multiple devices also. You can use either a wireless keypad or wall mounted control.
- Highly compatible: You can increase or decrease the intensity of the light inside or outside your home at will with this lighting system. You can choose either LED or incandescent, depending on what fits your needs.
Final words to note
The choice is left to you to decide. The Creston vs Lutron review above has opened your eyes to what you stand to gain from either of the two. Whichever you choose, you will always get top value for your money.