Most of the employers in Texas become non-subscriber instead of going with the workers compensation plan. Certainly, several questions can raise in your mind that why employers go with a non-subscriber policy without choosing the workers compensation plan. Reasons as well as benefits are many that majorities of employers in Texas go with the non-subscriber program and serve well for their employees. Employers who go by the workers compensation policy they have to maintain such hard and fast rules that are implemented by the state law. But, employers who do not opt for workers compensation plan can run their business or company according to their condition.
Reasons to Become Non-subscriber for Employers
Most of the time, it is seen that employees take advantage of the Workers compensation plan and they ask for such damage and disability compensation which are not really connected with their workplace. Even, employees show fake illness certificate with the help of their personal doctors and charge disability charges from their employers which is absolutely fake. And employers have to pay the damage and disability compensation as they are liable to pay in accordance to the state law. These all are the reasons that most of the employers choose a non-subscription policy to save their money as well as actual needy workers. There are different benefits of being a non-subscriber employers in the present marketplace. Let us put a glance at the benefits of non-subscriber plan for employers.
- Employers can choose their worker compensation plan by their own.
- The most important part is that employers need to pay minimum premium.
- They can verify the condition of their employees before grunting any compensation.
- If any worker asks for illness or disability compensation then employer can check the authenticity of the condition.
- Employers only pay compensation when the illness or damage is related to work place.
- Only the M.D. who is hired by the employer checks the health condition of the worker and if it is required then only he grunt the leave.
- Workers cannot ask for compensation without any valid reason.
Hence, choosing the non-subscriber plan is always beneficial for employer and they can take care of their employees with justice.
Non-subscription programs are always favorable for the employers as employers can choose their own plan in accordance to their budget. They can provide prompt compensation service to their employees and employees are liable to show the genuine reason of their illness and damage. Non-subscription program is not only good for the employers but also good for employees in many cases.